Auction Proceed Beneficiaries
Hospice of the Northern Hills
Hospice provides care to those in the advanced stages of an incurable illness. We extend emotional and spiritual support, as well as medical care to the patient and family.
The program provides compassionate care for terminally-ill patients and those with limited life expectancy. Hospice services are available for people of all ages, and can take place in the home, supervised living facility or nursing home.
FIB Greater Sturgis Area Fund
This fund is a tax exempt public organization created to attract and distribute charitable funds for the benefit of the Greater Sturgis Area. These funds are deposited into a permanent endowment fund which means only the interest is spent, never the principal.
We help a variety of people, but our purpose is singular to make The Greater Sturgis Area better for all generations, today and tomorrow. Since 1988, $487,018 has been given to the following Non-Profit groups. These groups contribute to the social and economic well-being of our community.
- Crisis Intervention Shelter Services, Inc.
- Destination Imagination-Meade School District
- Downtown Sturgis Beautification
- Main Street Beautification
- Meade 46-1 School District School Nurses Office
- Meade County Housing
- Meade County Senior Center & Meals on Wheels
- Mended Little Hearts/Mended Hearts
- Northern Hills Area CASA Program
- Northern Hills Drug Court
- Prairie Hills Transit/Sturgis
- RSVP (Retired Senior Volunteer Program)
- Rural Meade Ambulance Service
- Safe & Drug Free Schools Office
- Sturgis Alliance of Churches
- Sturgis Area Arts Council
- Sturgis Center for the Arts
- Sturgis Golden K Kiwanis Food Pantry
- Sturgis Public Library – Children’s Programs
- Sturgis Public Library – Teen Services Department
- Sturgis Nutrition Site
- Western Resources for dis-ABLED Independence
- Youth & Family Services Rural Head Start